Assessment of best fit enterprise-wide IT Solution
We study and analyse the business processes, recommend changes for incorporating good practices and support the evaluation of an Enterprise IT Solution in terms of technical, functional and commercial fit.
The assessment would include the following activities:
- Understanding of the corporate and divisional strategies in the near, medium and long term
- Business Process Analysis - Assessment of business & functional needs
- Documentation of business processes (AS-IS), challenges / pain areas and improvement opportunities.
- A quick evaluation of the business processes to identify waste that could be eliminated through process reengineering. Quick wins and long-term changes have to be identified. Bring in the knowledge of industry best practices and determine the TO-BE processes.
- Building an evaluation framework to determine functionality fit for an Enterprise Solution
- IT / Technology Analysis – Assessment of information system / application and technology needs
- Formulation of Business case / RFP / Tenders
- Assess the best fit product available in the market to meet the specified business requirements
- Propose a high-level implementation plan
- Determine IT and other infrastructure requirements including interface requirements and propose a scalable architecture
- Provide budgetary estimates for implementation